We invite you to join with us in our efforts to promote local businesses, nonprofits and individuals to draw our community together. A total of $10,000 will support the season of activities, events and programs for 2022. We encourage you to choose a level of participation from those listed below:
- Presenting Sponsor. (1 available) $2,500 – In addition to the Business Board Member below, our presenting sponsor for the year is featured on all signage, website, and is invited to speak or present at all events.
- Business Board Member. (5 available) $1000 – Provides board seat and voice (quarterly meetings), website advertising with links, event advertising with banners, up to 12 monthly promotions to share with GG constituents, annual business highlighted article in e-newsletter. Booth or table at events.
- Business Leader. (25 available) $500 – Provides website advertising with links, event advertising with banners, and quarterly promotion to share with GG constituents.
- Business Advertiser. $250 – Provides website advertising with your logo, business contact information and web links for all of 2022.
- Business Friend/Supporter. $100 – Provides your business name, address, and contact information listed on website with no links.
In-kind donations can provide the same level of support depending on the offer. Common in-kind donations are food, drink, graphics reproduction, publicity through alternate media and printed materials.
- Non-Profit Board member $500 provides a board seat, a link and mention of up to up to 12 events you post on social media or your website.
- Non-Profit Leader $250 provides a quarterly link to an activity you are promoting on your social media or website.
- Non-Profit Advertiser-$150 one time advertisement at event
- Non-Profit Friend of Greater Gardenside-$50 donation with name listed on website
To donate, please go here: https://greatergardenside.org/support/ If your nonprofit is unable to donate but would like to partner with Greater Gardenside Association in another way, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions you may have.